To score... Take note of the following points:
- do your D.I.E for everyone in the picture
- Use good vocabulary. Hence, study your Wow Wow Words for possible good phrases. Remember, phrases related to smell etc... may not be appropriate for picture discussion
- DO NOT say things like "good" or "bad" behaviour...
- Delve deeper to explore your personal opinions.
- Use words like "I strongly believe that", "In my opinion", "If I were the person", "If I were in the picture", "Perhaps", "He is most likely" etc.
- Do not provide one-sentence conclusion. Elaborate more. It can be summary of everything in the picture.
- Use phrases like "In the background", "In the foreground", "To the right of the picture" etc.